Tuesday 2 March 2010

Darryl On The BBC

Having done the electroconvulsive therapy story, I'm now wondering whether a second Psychiatric Tales book is a good idea. I don't think I have enough in me for another mental health book, and I'm keen to explore other ideas. Vaguely I'm thinking of doing a book of science related story-strips with a strong sceptic stance. I'm not at all sure. But I think I should just go where the muse takes me, rather than tie myself down to a particular area. It will have some Psychiatric Tales in it, whatever. Let's just see what develops. It's much more fun that way.

Tomorrow I'll be on BBC Radio Scotland's The Radio Cafe, talking about Psychiatric Tales and comic book storytelling in general. It's live, so I hope I don't say bum or anything.

Here's two recent pages of The Streets Of San Diablo from the Activate site.

The Streets Of San Diablo Page 70

The Streets Of San Diablo Page 71

2 comments:

Pedro Homero said...

"a book of science related story-strips with a strong sceptic stance"

i like the sound of that.

Mikal said...

This image is very much like one of yours!

http://joshcochran.net/index.php?uid=D0A080